Sunday, December 12, 2010

Gifts During Christmas

Well, well, well... Christmas is fast approaching and I'm thinking of gifts I want to give to my closest and dearest friends during Christmas. Here are the lists that I want to share it with you:

Because I'm a food lover, I guess I'll have a Cake In A Cup for my closest friends. With different Christmas toppings on it and colorful designs that my friends will surely love.


Perhaps a wine for my drinking buddies. Well, I only drink during occasions because I'm really don't drink that much.

☺ A Harry Potter collection books for my beloved sister. These books will surely make her crazy over Harry Potter.


☺ A personalized coffee mug for my dear friend who's work is always on a graveyard shift. You can put a name or a photo on it if you like to.



☺ My cousin who loves to collect any kinds of bags, a designers bag, homemade bags or local brand bags. She just couldn't get off with bags.

So probably I have enough in my lists, but I think I have more to give during this season. Well, not just material things that will make someone enjoy, but of course the love, the care and the thoughts that you can share during this season will marked by good fortune to everyone!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Thanks for sharing! :) Christmas is coming so fast and I really need to buy gifts for my love ones. :)